Swim Stars Swim School Pty Ltd has been
proudly teaching the children of Wyndham to swim since 2007
Did someone mention COVIDsafe swimming?
The safety of our childen, adults and instructors is our top priority.
We have invested heavily to ensure we have gone above and beyond the Governments requirements to reopen safely. We also have a comprehensive COVIDsafe plan in place to ensure the best possible care for everyone.
1. The most important thing is if you or your child are unwell, do not attend the pool for your lesson, follow the Government guidelines and get tested, then self-isolate.
2. All our staff will be doing exactly what we expect our customers to do, hand santiser, temprature checked, QR health declaration for contract tracing and they will be wearing clear face shields while teaching to further enhance the safety for everyone in the pool.
3. Upon arrival, you will all need to use the hand sanitising station provided.
4. Those over 18 year old, you will also need to use our automatic temperatue readers.
5. Special contract tracing QR codes will be displayed for those over 18 years old, you use these with the camera on your smart phone and complete the health declaration. If you do not have a smart phone then you need to manually register with the reception staff. All information is securely stored in line with Government regulations and privacy laws to ensure it is safe. Your details will never be sold or traded to a thrid party.
6. Class times will resume to 30 minutes,we ask that if you use the change rooms to please ensure you socially distance at all times.
7. We ask that only one adult accompany swimmers. Children should arrive ready to swim.
8. When using baby change tables, please a use disposable change mat or a towel before laying your child down.
9. If spectating numbers reach our limit, we may request the adult supervising the child observe through the window from outside (weather permitting) or wait in your car.
YOU MUST HOWEVER REMAIN ON SITE AT ALL TIMES SHOULD YOU BE NEEDED.
10. Social distancing is compulsary, face masks will be dependent on the currnet requirements from the Chief Health Officer of Victoria. If you are exempt from wearing a mask, please let us know.
The pool itself is a natural sanitiser, chlorine has been shown to kill the COVID-19 virus, on top of this our pool is Mineral Water with UV light sanitation, this combination is the most effective protection available.
Constant cleaning with hospital grade disenfectant will be occurring as per WorkSafe requirements.
All equipmnt used during classes is constantly sanitised to ensure the safety of children and staff.
If you have any questions about our COVIDsafe plan or booking your child into lessons, please do not hesitate to contact us at anytime to discuss these.